Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Calgone Take Me Away!

This was an email sent to a close friend, but I thought it was worth posting since it's an accurate account of the state of things at the moment.

Calgone take me away...
What's happening to me...?
As Gloucester approaches the inevitable seems to be happening all over again...
I think I have developed an allergy to cross...one minute everything is fine and the next I've had it...ready to hang up the bike...why, why, why...? Like clockwork it's happening again...same week, different year.

Arggghhh...I couldn't have been less interested in cx practice tonight...
I'm tired all the time...(I sit all day, how can this be?)
And, worse...I am hungry all the time...
What is wrong with me.....???

PS I submitted an offer on a condo in my bldg - there was a higher offer...I think the universe is trying to tell me something...but it seems to be in some type of code I can't decipher...

No comments: