Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"C" is for Concussion

Today's blog entry is brought to you by the letter "C". It was a toss up though...the letter "V" almost won - V is for vicodin, which I do not recommend.

OK, so the weekend's dizziness and nausea has passed...but my head still feels like it's been used on a cheese grater. I just can't shake the headaches. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the crash. Sorry Bruce, I still can't recite the alphabet backwards, nor do I know the words to "Mary Had a Little Lamb"... :-) Ask me another question!

This afternoon I am off to see one of our sponsors - Robert Yauckoes at the Natural Wellness Clinic, for my first acupuncture treatment. I am not exactly sure how it works, but if it alleviates some of the pain...it's worth a try.
"C" is also for cookie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good you still have your sense of humor during these trying times... Laughter Is, after all, The Best Medicine.